Purpose: Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles. Conforms to dealership and/or manufacturer specifications and time allowances.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators and cleaning devices.
- Cleans engine and engine compartments with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Fills vehicle with fuel.
- Applies dressing on tires.
- Replaces missing or defective small parts.
- Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle’s window.
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles. Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
Apply Now at: https://careers.hireology.com/billcoleautomallofbluefield/793249/description